How to order from Beadbuyer
In between shows we are happy to send you beads by mail order. As we don't
yet have an online shop the best way to do it is by email.
Email your order
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have bought from us before and want repeats, give the stone type,
size and shape and, most importantly, include the product codes which
are on the receipts written out at fairs and on the bead labels.
- If you've not bought from us before, or are seeking something new,
include as much description as you can: stone type, shape, size, colour,
- Remember to include your delivery address for posting.
Processing your order
- When we receive your request we will check stock availability and compile
- When your order is ready we will email you with a full breakdown including
item and total cost, plus postage and how to pay.
- Payment is by debit or credit card over the telephone. To protect your
security we only take payment over the telephone when your order is
ready for despatch. The email we will send you will give details.
- We take all major debit and credit cards, but not American Express. We
do not record or store customer card numbers for security reasons.
- Postage costs are based on total weight and physical size of the order.
We charge Royal Mail rates, plus a nominal sum for packaging, usually a
- Most orders go first class and we always obtain 'proof of postage' from the
Royal Mail should a claim be necessary.
- For high value orders we recommend Special Delivery Next Day which
must be signed for. As well as offering assured next day delivery, this
service provides a range of compensation options for valuable items.
- If you would like to contact us now, please complete the boxes below and
hit the send button.